DescriptionAssist the Sanitation team by performing sanitary cleaning on equipment and areas used by production.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Take apart equipment and put it back together after cleaning if required
- Follow Cleaning SOP?s
- Document Cleaning on Sanitation Pre-Op Inspection Record (Sani-Doc)
- Report irregularities in equipment and areas to supervisor
- Sanitation work requests to be done when needed
- Assist team to clean and sanitize areas instructed by supervisor when needed
- Clean and Sanitize:
- Mix Tanks
- Machine Fittings
Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must have a food handlers card
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/01/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.