DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned that pertain to this classification. Job duties and knowledge listed are for the labor grade. Knowledge of all duties is to be cross functional, but specific duties are assigned within available personnel.
- Pull flavors from stock on hand for use in batching
- Process raw and finished product transfer between warehouse locations
- Pick and load orders for multiple warehouse locations
- Clean work areas using appropriate cleaning supplies
- Dispose of waste appropriately
- Clear walkways
- Sanitize machines
- Sanitize warehouse and office
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Demonstrated ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-workers, departments, preferably customers and vendors as well.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending, stooping, squatting, standing, twisting. Repeatedly lifting and moving 50 lbs.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/20/2020
14.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.