DescriptionPrimary Job Purpose / Duties:
- Provides entry level sales and marketing support.
- Inside sales support will include calling, emailing, sending personalized mail to customers and prospects to follow up on marketing campaigns, and reporting. Customers include businesses as well as individual consumers. Work may also include supporting staff at events.
- Marketing support work may include assistance with writing, proofing, social media campaigns, blog posts, marketing email campaigns, event coordination, desktop publishing video editing, and video filming.
- Competencies and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office products and other corporate software as required.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills including courteous telephone etiquette.
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills (empathizes with customers, asks effective questions, seeks to satisfy).
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and strong attention to detail in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively on teams to accomplish group objectives.
- Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Four-year college degree, preferably in communications, marketing, or business.
- Ideal marketing experience includes: Video editing/filming experience, Adobe InDesign and Premier, email marketing and marketing automation app(s), plus experience in a corporate environment, utilizing communications tools such as MS Outlook. One-year experience in some or all of the above areas.
- Ideal sales experience includes: Working with Salesforce or similar app, and at least one year working in a customer-facing role supporting sales and customer service.
- Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.: None
- Work primarily performed in office environment.
- May be required to work overtime and/or work outside of normal work hours.
- Travel may be required, locally or out of state.
Expectations of All Contingent Workforce:
- Conducts business with high regard for corporate values and in compliance with its Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member and Medicare beneficiary privacy and complies with Corporate Privacy and information security policies.
- Contributes to the achievement of our Corporate Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
- Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope. Contributes to and supports the company's quality initiatives.
Submit Your Resume Today
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/24/2020
17.00 - 19.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.