DescriptionLocally owned manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant.
This is a high-level position assisting the VP of Sales & Marketing, and the rest of the sales team. We are looking for a motivated individual who would like to learn and grow with a forward moving company.
The right candidate for this position is someone who is outgoing, self-motivated, who is an administrative professional with exceptional customer service skills.
- Scheduling For The Sales Team
- Make Travel Arrangements for Sales Team
- Customer Service (contact with clients, product returns, etc.)
- Create Sales Reports
- Data Entry, Data Tracking (must be proficient with Excel)
- Answer & Screen Incoming Calls
- Professional Correspondences (letters, emails)
- Other Duties as Assigned
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), required
- Must be outgoing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations, and able to remain professional at all times
- Previous administrative assisting or sales assisting experience is required
Again, this is a great opportunity for an administrative professional who is driven, and looking for an opportunity to learn and grow. This is a great career opportunity. We offer a very competitive benefits package, generous time off, and competitive wages.
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. On rare occasions we may need to work the weekend. Pay will depend upon experience.
If you feel you would be a fit for this position, we encourage you to apply.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 12/31/2019
13.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.