DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a SaaS Support Specialist II for our downtown Eugene client!
This position is full-time, Monday-Firday 8am-5pm. This position is on a month to month basis until an FTE position is available or the position is no longer needed.
The SaaS Support Specialist II serves as an escalation point in assisting customers with the DMS platform. In addition to strong customer service, professionalism, and interpersonal skills, this role also requires a working understanding of both desktop and cloud-based software.
This role requires the ability to learn quickly, and will be regularly called upon to approach new challenges with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Provide direct professional customer interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of requests and responding to clients in a timely manner
- Provide both phone and email support to clients
- Perform training sessions on portals for carrier representatives and end users
- Perform configuration of the SaaS platform through backend management interface
- Utilize problem solving skills to troubleshoot portal and order-related issues
- Work with internal teams to validate new functionality and communicate potential impact to end users
- Produce and revise documentation & training materials for customers and support personnel
- Provide customer feedback and potential opportunities to relevant internal groups
- Identify and recommend new product functionality or enhancements to product/program management
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer-facing technical role
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strong communication skill
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and effectiveness
- Ability to prioritize issues based on customer needs and internal objectives
- Basic understanding of SQL preferred, but not required
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 10/30/2020
15.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.