DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a SaaS Support Specialist for our downtown Eugene client!
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. This position is on a monthly basis until an FTE position is available or the position is no longer needed.
The SaaS Support Specialist is the front-line support personnel assisting customers with the DMS platform. While working with end users, carrier sales representatives or carrier sales operations personnel, the role requires strong customer service, professionalism, and interpersonal skills.
The role will use their knowledge of the DMS platform and the carriers? products & sales processes to assist customers with requests for support or training.
- Provide direct professional customer interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of requests and responding to clients in a timely manner
- Provide both phone and email support to clients
- Monitor and drive support requests to completion
- Utilize basic problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues with the platform
- With excellent attention to detail, perform configuration changes and ensure orders are processed quickly and correctly.
- Help to produce and revise documentation & training materials for end customers and internal teams
- Provide customer feedback and potential opportunities to relevant internal groups
- Identify and recommend new product functionality or enhancements
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a customer-facing role
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strong communication skill
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and effectiveness
- Ability to prioritize issues based on customer needs and internal objectives
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 10/02/2020
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.