DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a SaaS Support Engineer II for our downtown Eugene client!
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. It is on a month to month basis until an FTE position is available or the position is no longer needed.
The Software Support Engineer II provides escalated technical support for the DMS platform. Utilizing advanced technical experience & training, this role finds creative solutions to problems that cannot be solved through the standard support group. Using PHP & SQL experience, the Software Support Engineer II will drive bug resolution, advanced portal configuration tasks, and report generation directly from the underlying SQL database. Serves as a liaison between the support organization, Product Management, Program Management, QA, and Engineering.
- Build & maintain professional working relationships internal stakeholders
- Verify & reproduce observed bugs & defects, reporting and tracking progress through JIRA
- Submit feature requests for new functionality to improve internal tools and customer experience
- Verify expected functionality of released bug fixes and new features
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for portal configuration and tools
- Use existing reporting tools and SQL to generate needed reporting
- Generate SQL for advanced configurations
- SQL practical experience
- PHP experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in a technical role, with customer interface experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strong communication skill
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and effectiveness
- Ability to prioritize issues based on customer needs and internal objectives
- Familiarity with carrier rate plans & equipment
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Bachelor?s degree or a minimum of 3 years? experience working in a related field
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/22/2020
18.00 - 22.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.