DescriptionRoads Temporary Laborers
Position ends in September 2021
Road Crew Workers perform general unskilled or limited manual tasks:
- Performs heavy manual labor
- Digging ditches, cleaning and installing culverts or drain tiles
- Cutting and chipping brush, spraying brush
- Removing obstacles from roadways and adjacent area
- Handloading and unloading of all types of materials
- Installs and repairs guardrails, signposts, and other
- Directs truck drivers to the proper location for dumping rock or other material
- Flags traffic around hazards or crews in roadways
- Simple repairing of road surfaces, such as removing loose material, hand spreading of sand and asphalt, bridgework, or other works as directed
Road Crew Position Requirements:
- Employees must be at least 18 years old.
- Good physical condition with strength and stamina required for heavy manual labor in all kinds of weather
- Maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the public
Road Crew Job Screening:
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- MUST HAVE a valid Driver's license and a good driving record
- Possession of a valid Flagger's Certification Card and a valid Defensive
- Driving/Safe Driving card of certificate completion preferred - or ability to obtain both certifications within 30 days of appointment
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 05/10/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.