DescriptionLocal Spokane company is seeking to hire a Residential Door Installer for their internal team. This company has provided residential and commercial garage door products and services for more than 15 years and is currently seeking to expand.
As a Residential Door Installer you will be responsible for the installation of residential garage doors, garage door openers, and keyless entry systems.
Pay: $15/hr start or DOE
Shift: 6am-4pm (Hours vary. Typical week ranges between 50-55 hours)
Travel Radius: Spokane and North Idaho
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather appropriate materials, parts and tools for each install work order
- Safely install garage doors and related system components
- Inspect work site ensuring proper adjustments, installation and clearances
- Accurately record all work order site information and installation comments including issues
- Discuss operation and warranties with customers
- Ensure job site is cleared and safe upon completion
- Communicate accurately and professionally with clients and co-workers at all times
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass an MVR and be insurable
- Must have high mechanical aptitude and demonstrate ability to understand and work with common hand/power tools
- Ability to read measurements
- Minimum of two years (plus) related installation or construction experience
- High emotional intelligence
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds and carry for a distance of up to 50 feet
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer and represent the company in a professional manner
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 04/04/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.