DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
WE ARE HIRING!
Our client is seeking to hire a Residential Door Installer for their internal team in Spokane, WA. This company has provided residential and commercial garage door products and services for more than 15 years and is currently seeking to expand.
As a Residential Door Installer you will be responsible for the installation of residential garage doors, garage door openers, and keyless entry systems.
Will be able to:
- Be the subject matter expert in all things related to garage type doors/motors/remotes,etc.
- Inspect work site ensuring proper adjustments, installation and clearances.
- Safely install garage doors and systems.
- Discuss operation and warranties with customers
Will be interested in:
- Working within the garage door industry and handling mechanical based tasks.
- Interacting with customers and working within a team environment.
Pay: $15/hr start or DOE if skilled
Shift: 6am-4pm (overtime opportunities available based on work volume)
Must be available to travel
Must be able to pass an MVR and be insurable
DO NOT DELAY! WE ARE HIRING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
- Walk-ins welcome! Drop off your resume or apply at our office located on 1319 N. Argonne Rd. Spokane Valley, WA 99212
- Apply Online: www.Work4PSI.com
- Simply Call our Administrative Coordinator Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/10/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.