The Rental Relief Specialist - work directly with participants to assist them determining program eligibility. The purpose of this position is to assist families and individuals applying to receive services with the goal of housing stability.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Interview and screen, work with the Program Supervisor to determine participant eligibility for Federal and State Assistance programs. This includes, but is not limited to, food, security deposit, rental assistance, energy assistance, and emergency assistance using predetermined criteria.
- Provide support through positive social interactions with participants in one-on-one settings in order to build mutual trust and build positive relationships.
- Ensure that participant files are maintained, and data entry is completed in an accurate and timely manner, utilizing internal and grant funding databases and filing systems, in accordance with the program?s criteria and process
- Accuracy and attention to detail within all aspects of working with the participant, including but not limited to: keeping clear and current case notes; providing correct coding on vouchers; providing correct information for other types of reporting.
- Monitor participants? progress and keep track of their status using prevention techniques to avoid falling back into homelessness.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/23/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.