DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Relief Treating Engineer for our Eugene client!
This position is full-time, temp-to-hire, $20.47/hr.
This position will train for 4-6 months, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm. (After training there will be a wage increase)
Once initial training is completed the work schedule will be as follows:
2-3 weeks on Swing Mon-Fri 4pm-12am
2-3 weeks on Graveyard Mon-Fri 12am-8am
Normal Shift after Training:
Saturday & Sunday 12am-12pm
Monday & Tuesday 7:30am-4pm
This is a Union position - once part of the union, dues are between $40-50/month
Description of Duties includes but is not limited to:
- Operates the treating plant during a weekend shift and follows the defined treating processes.
- Assists the Treating Engineer in all aspects of the treating process during the week.
- Follows all Environmental rules and regulations as well as all safety rules and learns all lock out and tag out for all treating operations and follows closed entry procedures.
- Cleans retorts, tanks, drip pads, retort trams, evaporator system and other treating equipment.
- Makes chemical mixes including work solutions for treating.
- Greases charge trams and checks for proper function and loads and unloads retort charges, as needed.
- Takes samples for analytical work.
- Performs all tasks required per RCRA and SPCC plans.
- Labels and inspects hazardous waste containers as required per RCRA and SPCC plans.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Will need to complete hazardous waste training and assists in any clean-up of drippage, diminimus or spills.
- Will need to pass the Oregon State Pesticide Application
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have good math skills
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts and to provide coverage for engineers who are not able to work their shifts.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/13/2021
20.47 - 25.10
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.