DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Relief Night Auditor for our Florence client!
This position is Monday & Tuesday 11pm-7am
**Must have Night Auditing experience**
Ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments daily and complete all necessary reports.
Reports to: Guest Service Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have strong communications skills. Both written and verbal
- Ability to handle customer complaints and requests with tact and understanding
- Computer skills needed
- Must be reliable
- Ability to work on own.
- Ability to multi-task a plus
- Must have dependable transportation
- Always maintains a professional image and attitude.
- Majority of shift is standing. Bending/kneeling. Must be able to reach all areas of Resort to assist clients.
- Ability to work with managers, guests, and peers in a respectful/tactful manner
- Occasional carrying and lifting to 25 pounds.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all audit procedures as set forth by the Resort daily
- Performs all required audit reports
- Balances all cash receipts and work performed during shift. Makes deposits of cash
- Greets and completes established check in procedures for arriving guests
- Prepares the front office for the "A? Shift and resets day's business
- Acts as Guest Service Agent during the nighttime hours
- Facilitates guest departure (check-out)
- Courteously answer inquires and accepts reservations in person and by telephone. Communicate hotel rates and information. Use suggestive selling to increase room nights and occupancy
- Keep abreast of all in-house and area functions to answer guest questions
- Handle incoming phone calls, assist outgoing calls when necessary, set wake up calls upon request. Verify the status of all wake-up call requests
- Maintains friendly, cheerful demeanor always
- Aids other associates and departments to provide the best overall performance of the hotel.
- Acts as Manager on Duty during nighttime hours.
- Ensure safety and security to our guests by reporting suspicious activity security or management.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 10/02/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.