DescriptionPersonnel Source is seeking a full-time RN for our Eugene client!
This position is temp-to-hire, Monday-Friday day shift, starting at 30hrs/wk and eventually moving to 40hrs/wk $31/hr.
This position has responsibility for providing support to residential clients who have nursing plans of care.
Reports to: Associate Director, or person in charge.
Takes direction from: program management, health professionals, and consultants.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct nursing assessments as required or requested.
- Telephone consultation regarding medical needs or medication management of clients.
- Supervision of the 180-day medication reviews.
- Coordination of client?s medical needs with their health care providers as may be necessary.
- Attend appointments with Clients when needed.
- Train staff per in-service schedule and as requested by Program Director. Training is to include New Employee Orientation, Medical Supports Review, and Staff Meetings (i.e. care plans, positioning, general health topics and issues related to the health, etc.) as needed.
- Assistance to the programs in reviewing the health care needs of the clients for the annual Individual Support Plans. Attend Risk Tracking and pre-meetings when possible.
- Provide documentation as required.
- Periodically monitor and provide technical assistance regarding medication administration, mobility, wellness issues, and other topics related to client health.
- Consult with supervisor on a regular basis.
- Delegation of nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel per OAR.
- Attend Admin and Manager?s meetings as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as agreed upon by supervisor and the nurse.
- Certified with the Oregon State Nursing Board
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an RN, work in either a Residential Care Facility and/or Mental Health program or similar program preferred
- Working knowledge of medical terminology as well as knowledge of developmental disabilities
- Ability to work with and maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal history background check
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Some College
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/21/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.