DescriptionThe main responsibility for this role is to support the recruiting team charged with sourcing and identifying top talent, and ultimately filling all job openings presented by our clients. Assure recruitment, human resources and customer service best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate.
- Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing and reference checking.
- Post positions that will attract top talent/create advertising.
- Ensure that client requisitions are completed in a timely manner.
- Work with clients to procure and prepare job descriptions and post job descriptions.
- Conduct phone or skype interviews and face to face interviews.
- Schedules interviews for Recruiting team members.
- Administers pre-employment assessment testing.
- Administer background investigations and drug screening.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Maintain timely communication with candidates, employees and clients.
- Update and manage the applicant and employee databases.
- Update and maintain company social media sites with current job posting and announcements.
- Attend job fairs, recruiting and hiring events held by community partners.
- Assist in preparing the recruiting strategy with the recruiting team.
- Implement and support recruiting strategies such as networking and sourcing.
- Partner with other staff for event planning activities.
- Back-up support to administrative and reception staff.
- Perform other Generalist duties such as new employee on-boarding, new hire orientation, exit interviews, unemployment claims and other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/21/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.