DescriptionSummary: Collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements. Manage these documents both electronically and via hard copy.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center.
- Manage the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Perform stamping/identification duties as defined in division document control policies and procedures.
- Daily mail pick-up.
- Back-up for Customer Service Specialist as needed.
- Additional duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/31/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.