DescriptionJob Description: Understand and be able to perform the following tasks/subjects:
- The Receptionist is the face of the Employer when outside vendors or customers arrive. As such, the Receptionist must handle outside customers and business agents in a professional and courteous manner, both in person and via phone and/or email.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience:
The Receptionist must have strong attention to detail, and be proficient with all pertinent computer programs (Word, Excel, etc?, as needed). Ability to type minimum 50 WPM preferred. Minimum high school graduate or equivalent, with five years customer service experience preferred. Quality telephone skills, good verbal communication and listening skills, and professionalism. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/06/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.