DescriptionGreet walk-in customers, identify need, and if applicable, direct to appropriate personnel.
- Answer phone, assist customers with questions, aid in problem solving, and address concerns promptly and effectively.
- Assist with new customer applications.
- Coordinate attendance of new member orientation and ensure proper dissemination of materials.
- Oversee keybox services and maintain sufficient inventory.
- Assist customers with key troubleshooting and issuing new keys.
- Assist with set up for the Board of Directors and committee meetings.
- Be fully knowledgeable of the MLS Rules and Regulations, keybox rules and regulations and policies and procedures for both RVAR and SOMLS.
- Assist, as needed, with all networking and community outreach events for set up, registrations, and other details as directed.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Assist with annual dues and MLS billing and receipts.
- Assist with daily MLS data reviews, as needed.
- Assist with execution of the professional development program. Assistance may include, but is not limited to, booking appropriate venues, arranging audio/visual needs, planning food and beverage service (if any), making travel arrangements for the speaker (if any), processing registrations, monitoring attendance at virtual classes, issuing continuing education certificates, meeting record keeping requirements per the Oregon Real Estate Agency education guidelines for a CE Provider.
- Assist with newsletter preparation and social media posts, as needed.
- 3 years related experience is preferred
- Ability to naturally project a positive, energetic, and professional image
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills and patience
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to multi-task and successfully problem solve
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/02/2021
16.50 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.