DescriptionWe are seeking a Mental Health Crisis Receptionist who is bilingual, but will also consider applicants w/Mental Health office experience who are not bilingual, ideal candidate would have previous experience in mental health environment and or a potentially someone who is going to school for this field of work.
- This position will work with our Mental Health Crisis Team
- Data entry , intake paper work,
- Answering multi line phones ? calls range from appt requests, community members inquiring about services, phone calls from people needing to access crisis services,
- Communicating with multiple team members around walk in clients who have walked into our Access/Crisis services
- Working side by side with another staff in small reception area
- Encounter with very wide range of people including people who are seeking emergent mental health needs including children and their families, homeless population, people who struggle with both mental health and addiction issues.
- This is a very fast paced environment most of the time
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 09/11/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.