DescriptionNow Hiring full time, temp to hire, day shift, wage DOE $12-13.50 Receiving Clerk.
SUMMARY: The Receiving Clerk is responsible for receiving into inventory all incoming raw materials.
- Grades raw fruit on incoming trucks.
- Performs cold storage inventories.
- Enters freight and vendor information into Treenet for billing and payment purposes.
- Creates purchase orders and receives fruit into inventory using Movex.
- Performs general housekeeping duties.
- May drive a forklift when certified and if necessary.
- Responsible for collecting grower information on seasonal fruit.
- Assures all truck inspections are completed and turned in with each load.
- Troubleshoot and answer miscellaneous inquiries.
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested by supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be able to interface well with people and other departments.
- Strong computer skills in databases, word processing
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/19/2018
12.00 - 13.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.