DescriptionPersonnel Source has a receiving position available with a local company.
Description of Duties:
This position receives incoming shipments from suppliers. They load and unload trucks, read receivers and bills of lading, and put away stock. Receivers also pull orders and assist in other departments including moldings as needed. This position uses a panel saw, staple gun, and radial arm saw on occasion.
- Six months work experience in a receiving department (preferably in the building materials or construction industry)
- Must have experience driving a fork lift
- Basic computer skills, experience using a pallet jack, bander, panel saw, radial arm saw, tape measure, and staple gun preferred.
- Must have good penmanship and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Repetitive lifting up to 60 lbs (up to 75 lbs on occasion with help)
- Ability to bend, lift and twist on a regular basis
- Current driver license
For consideration please submit your resume.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/01/2021
16.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.