DescriptionNight Shift Merchandiser Duties
- Add, move or reallocate shelving, so that the products are displayed properly. This may include the use of power tools.
- Remove merchandise from shelves and Restock shelves with new products.
- Place merchandise in the proper location using the updated planogram - Move merchandise from one location in the store to another area.
- Determine the ?discontinued? products and neatly place in boxes, remove from the floor and place in a pallet in the backroom ? Labeled ?Discontinued?.
- Use the schematic to ensure proper product visibility from the customer?s point of view.
- Constantly act in a safe manner and bring to the Team Lead/Supervisors attention if an area may not be recognized as safe.
- Place new pricing stickers on the shelves.
- Timely attendance and appropriate conduct.
The Traits/Skills for this job are:
- Perform physical tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, climbing stair/ladders and standing on concrete for long periods of time.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work late/overnight night and early morning shifts.
- Prior merchandising experience would be nice but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable form of transportation ? the new employee will need to get to and from different store locations from night to night.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to get things completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to read a planogram (We will teach you) and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Shift 8:30pm-5:30am Sunday - Thursday
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/13/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.