DescriptionResponsible for verifying, measuring, and inspecting incoming product to ensure it meets the purchase order and MPN requirements. Reports to the Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Quality Manager.
- Verification of marked components and the ability to distinguish between part markings, date codes, and lot codes.
- Read and understand the datasheets attached to the IQC/MRB database. Supervisory experience.
- Ability to verify RoHS compliance
- Label creation
- How to verify and handle Moisture Sensitive components
- How to find and verify a certificate of compliance.
- Understand terminology used in work instructions
- Know when to contact Engineering for assistance.
- Know what documentation is required when a component does not meet specifications.
- Additional tasks may be assigned by the Supervisor, Team Leader or Quality Manager
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide an organized and safe working environment at all times.
- Regular attendance by the employee is required to meet quality goals and customer commitments.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/30/2018
15.00 - 19.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.