DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all personnel in the clean rooms and production areas are wearing the proper attire.
- Ensures the pre-operation inspection is performed before each production run and inspects the production area to ensure that all components from previous run are removed before another production run is started.
- Calibrates every scale in each clean room each morning and documents the calibration.
- Calibrates the metal detector each morning and after lunch break and documents the calibration.
- Checks the Equipment Use Log to ensure it is correctly and completely filled out before each production run.
- Logs the work order information in the In-Process Monitoring Report log and updates the log with information found on quality inspection monitoring rounds.
- Verifies that the components match on the Picking Sheet/Work Order, Bill of Materials, and actual kit.
- Performs rounds every 25 minutes monitoring quality control for all jobs running.
- Checks labels with Bill of Materials and ensures the correct lot number and expiration date is printed on the labels.
- Ensures the correct seal is being used and applied correctly.
- Checks boxes and checks stickers and labels applied to boxes.
- Checks the pallets to ensure the boxes are stacked correctly on the correct pallet.
- Stops the lines immediately if a discrepancy is found and performs investigation.
- Pulls the first two samples (assembled bottles or boxes) off the line and pulls a minimum of 2 samples every 20 ? 40 minutes from start-up to end of production run.
- Inspects the samples and checks bulk for defects and ensures the correct bulk lot number is being used for the work order.
- Verifies that label is the correct label and is the most updated version in use.
- Checks the encoded lot number for misprints and legibility.
- Checks the expiration date for misprints and legibility.
- Verifies quantities, weights, seal adherence, bottle type, cap size and color, carton, and all other components adhere to specifications.
- Completes and/or updates paperwork/logs as required.
- Performs daily audits twice per shift.
- Issues and monitors Corrective Actions (CAPA?s) as necessary.
- Enforces companies GMP and Safety Policies.
- Is required to spend 70% of their work day on the production floor assuring that the products and processes meet specification.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED and/or any equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/28/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.