DescriptionLeading producer of dried fruits in the Northwest is now hiring for an experienced Quality Control Assistant. This is a career opportunity for the right person. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, and future focused. We are safety focus, and dedicated to continual improvement. We believe in promoting from within, and investing in our employees.
If you are ready to work for an employer who cares about you, then we encourage you to apply today.
- Maintains work area and equipment in an organized manner
- Performs routine QC testing, sampling, visual sorting and data entry per SOPs/work instructions
- Performs equipment calibrations and verifications on a scheduled basis
- Completes daily GMP Audits of production areas
- Reports any problems or observations regarding Quality of Fruit and Safety Hazards to QC Supervisor.
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Must work well with others
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must have reliable transportations
- Must be able to or be trained to work on a computer and input data
To apply online please go to our website at www.work4psi.com. You can also upload your resume to your application when applying online. If you have questions or for more information you may call our office at 503-485-2175. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/04/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.