- Conducts tests on materials.
- Assures materials are tested according to predefined criteria and meet requirements.
- Evaluates flavor, texture and odor of items manufactured under their responsibility.
- Identifies differences from expectations/standards.
- Monitors physical values on equipment and confirms appropriate conditions for operation during use.
- Inspects and evaluates packaging.
- Immediately reports out-of-spec materials and operating conditions to the QA and Manufacturing Supervisors.
- Assists with solutions to problems encountered with products and procedures.
- Places material on hold if it does not meet requirements.
- Provides training and assistance to QA Manufacturing Technicians.
- Monitors Good Manufacturing Practices of all individuals in the plant and warehouse. Advises infractions to supervisor.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/07/2021
16.75 - 18.25
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.