DescriptionNow Hiring Seasonal Lab Tech until January 2019. Please apply online or send me your resume. Ask about our seasonal bonus in December.
- Responsible for collecting samples and conducting routine tests required to ensure the quality of the product.
- Responsible for entering, recording and reporting results.
- Responsible for pointing out significant changes in results and trends to supervisor.
- Responsible for maintaining daily inventory of laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of SPC7SQC (Statistical Process Control/Statistical Quality Control) system in the plant.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the laboratory and its equipment.
- Complies with all established sanitation and safety policies and procedures.
- Available to come early or stay late if necessary. Work any shift and/or weekends.
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested by supervisor.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/14/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.