DescriptionPersonnel Source is now hiring a full-time, temp-to-hire QA Inspector for a local manufacturing company.
This person will work in a warehouse setting and will be providing support for the Quality Assurance and Manufacturing Departments.
Duties will include: Compiling measurement reports, interpreting drawings and various customer specifications and confirming compliance with stated requirements, processing MSM changes, inspecting manufactured components and other duties as needed.
Pay: $13-15/hr. DOE
- Leather boots.
- Jeans or work pants (i.e. Carharts, overalls, etc.)
- Must be able to write legibly, speak and communicate effectively,
- Perform basic math functions,
- Use good analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Have strong computer skills.
- Be willing to learn quality systems and aid in the development of new systems,
- Experience in using caliper is preferred, but can be trained upon hire.
To be considered please email your resume to Personnel Source.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/13/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.