Descriptionersonnel Source is looking for a Purchasing/Inventory Agent for our Eugene client.
Candidates need to have purchasing/buying experience as well as inventory cycle counting experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Generate purchase orders for stock and special order materials
- Maintain appropriate levels of stock product within established guidelines
- Perform cycle counting in the production facility
- Assist the Accounting department to resolve discrepancies between original purchase orders and A/P invoices
- Maintain purchasing reports, identify and addresses back orders and special order items
- Process material receivers for incoming product
- Assist with the development of vendor/supplier relationships
- Buying/purchasing and inventory experience. (Previous experience purchasing doors, frames, and/or hardware preferred.)
- Must be proficient with MS Windows and Office suite.
- Must be skilled in general office procedures and equipment use as well as reading a tape measure.
- Strong math, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills and strong ability to prioritize tasks under timelines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be creative with a willingness to learn and possess a positive attitude.
- High level of attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/12/2019
14.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.