DescriptionMonday ? Friday
Part time, 25 hours per week, schedule is flexible however must be available between 8am-6pm
Long-term contract work
- The Janitor and Maintenance Assistant provides routine cleaning and light maintenance at facilities owned and/or managed by the agency.
- Keeps buildings in clean and orderly condition
- May include minor landscaping
- Performs heavy cleaning, such as cleaning floors, shampooing carpet, washing walls and glass, and removing trash
- Cleans and stocks restrooms
- Perform routine maintenance (changing light bulbs, air filters, etc.)
- Assists team members with transporting vehicles for repair and maintenance
- Monitors safety and security of assigned facilities
- Complies with safety regulations
- Reads, tracks, and completes repair work orders
- Safely maneuvers heavy objects, including furniture and appliances
- Maintenance experience and basic computer skills preferred
- Must be able to follow and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work independently and flexibly, under general supervision
- Must handle shifting priorities and frequent distractions
- Must pass state-required background and DMV checks, possess a valid driver's license, and have a safe driving record
- Must also be able to pass a drug screen
Education: High School
Experience: Entry Level
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/06/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.