DescriptionThe Assistant Project Manager supports the Project Manager and the position requires a professional who can work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrates reliability and proactiveness, as well as good communication, organization and computer skills, maintains professionalism in the face of deadlines and can handle confidential information with discretion and trustworthiness.
Specific duties will include (but not limited to): Assist with planning and analysis of conceptual design issues and preconstruction activities.
- Review, understand and interpret design details and ensure they are accurately reflected on the proposal drawings to the client as well as the production shop drawings.
- Identify and review materials for procurement per project and prepare material requisitions as required.
- Assist project management staff in soliciting request for quotes (RFQ?s) for outside services and initiate subcontracts and purchase orders as necessary.
- Review and compile lists of potential changes to budget and/or schedule.
- Maintain and follow up on open item/issue lists per project.
- Assist and manage the project close out process to a successful completion as required.
- Prepare documentation for analysis and review of specific issues.
- Direct and/or document project meetings as requested.
- Perform special projects as required.
- Independently manage small and/or repetitive house accounts as directed.
- Promote the highest level of professionalism and ethics.
- AutoCAD skills would be a plus.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/24/2018
17.00 - 22.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.