DescriptionAre you in the Construction Services industry looking for a New opportunity in Eugene with an exciting company offering a solid career with one of the best regional Contractors in Oregon? We are looking for the best Project Engineer who shares common values of service, integrity and commitment to clients, employees and families. As the Eugene area Project Engineer, you will have industry experience in commercial construction, demonstrating a successful track record of completing large scale projects. Essential personal attributes will include self-motivation, inherent leadership and organizational skills, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and an absolute commitment to ethical practices.
The Project Engineer is considered the Company?s technical person having full knowledge of the construction plans, specifications and project requirements. You will also assist and supports the Project Manager in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, and quality standards are met. Exercises independent judgment related to day-to-day administration of projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of project budget and cost estimates
- Development and maintenance of construction project schedules
- Solicit subcontractor/supplier price proposals for budget and contract purposes.
- Assist Superintendent in preparation of RFI?s to Architect or Engineer.
- Assist the Superintendent to ensure that the project is constructed in accordance with the contract requirements and specifications and with the required quality.
- Assist Project Manager in obtaining required permits for the work from governmental agencies.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in architecture, engineering, construction science, or a related field.
- Demonstrated skills in organizing and evaluating information and in proactively finding solutions for construction projects.
- Thorough understanding of construction industry practices, processes and standards.
- Possess above average communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret all necessary construction plans, blueprints and documents.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations including algebra and geometry.
- Above average skill in MS Office and project scheduling applications.
- Available to work flexible hours, average of 40 hours per week standard, or as needed.
**Direct Hire opportunity**
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 04/18/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.