DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Project Coordinator for our Eugene client!
This position is full-time, temp to hire, $16-19/hr. DOE
This position supports the team (Sales person and Project Manager) by assisting with the execution of documents related to pricing, estimating, order writing, order processing, take-off?s, and submittals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Researches orders and deliveries to find solutions for problems that arise.
- Follows up on questions.
- Supports Commercial Sales projects with blueprint take-off?s, estimating, generating submittals, order writing, and order processing.
- Works within deadlines while maintaining accuracy. Organizes time and works with the Sales person to prioritize tasks.
- Assures that all phases of paperwork flow are running as efficiently as possible, correcting problems that may occur.
- Performs general office duties in support of the team, including correspondence and miscellaneous office functions.
- Use computer system to track and manage orders.
- Attends product knowledge meetings, as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and database experience.
- Construction background, ability to read blueprints and knowledge of building materials preferred.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills
- Must have good internal customer service skills with employees at all levels, including shop, office, sales staff, and management.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 07/01/2021
16.00 - 19.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.