DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Project Coordinator for a Eugene client!
This position is full-time, $DOE
Provides customer service within the Commercial Sales department. Assists Commercial Salespeople by handling calls from customers. Provides support in the areas of pricing, estimating, order writing, order processing, take-off?s, and submittals.
- A minimum of one year experience in an office environment
- Preference given to applicants with construction background and/or building material experience.
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp and understand technical details
- Strong computer skills including the use Word and Excel
- A cooperative attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Must excel at multi-tasking while working within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 11/20/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.