DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Project Assistant for our local Eugene client!
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday. It is a temp-to-hire opportunity at $11-14/hr. DOE.
The Project Assistant provides administrative support within the Commercial Sales department in the areas of order entry, pricing, order processing, change orders, as well as other administrative duties.
- A minimum of one year experience in an office environment
- Strong computer skills including word processing and the use of spreadsheets
- A cooperative attitude and the ability to function as a team player
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to effectively make decisions, possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail
- Construction background and knowledge of building materials and the construction process preferred
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 03/12/2019
11.00 - 14.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.