DescriptionNature of Work:
Serve as the focal point between the customer and the various groups within Ascentron to meet customer schedules, specifications and expectations. Reports to the Senior Program Manager
Benefits available on the first day of the month following hire date:
- Company pays a portion of Medical Insurance Premium;
- Company pays 100% of Short Term Disability premium;
- Dental, Vision available.
This candidate MUST:
- possess stellar multitasking skills;
- have stellar attention to detail;
- have at a minimum a basic understanding of Excel;
- work well under pressure, not allow stress to overwhelm;
- know how to prioritize tasks
- be comfortable with constant interruptions and priority changes.
Candidate will eventually (after training) manage a group of customers and will:
- accept and process orders;
- resolve any issues that arise during the production process;
- and insure that product is shipped on time while staying in constant contact with customer.
Duties and Task Statements:
- Assure all expectations of the customer are being met. This will include the quality; delivery (OTD) ? monitor production schedules; purchasing issues; documentation issues; manufacturing issues.
- Maintain a customer contact list and database.
- Maintain a basic understanding of and ensure adherence to customer contracts and/or materials agreements.
- Set up customers in the MRP (Max) system.
- Monitor the daily shipping schedule to ensure customer demand is being met.
- Receive written authorization via email from customer to approve alternative parts or temporary deviations to the build.
- Receives request for quote (RFQ) from assigned customers and processes information to Engineering and Materials.
- Monitors quote activities making sure package completions are on track.
- Correspond with new and established customers in order to complete written and/or verbal purchase orders.
- Verify test equipment or other tooling is on order or in place to prevent delays in production and notify customer of needed replacement tooling.
- Send a ?Component Expedite Notice? via email to Receiving, Receiving Inspection, or Purchasing when a component is needed immediately in order to expedite components to kits to prevent delays to the production schedule.
- Review the production schedule containing: customer, assembly number, assembly rev., customer expected ship quantity, and agreed upon ship date to ensure customer expectations are understood and to inform production of the finalized commitment.
- Obtain and analyze monthly and 12 month (long range) rolling forecast information from the customer.
- Coordinates commit dates on short lead-time orders.
- Insure that purchasing is working on the resolution of any part issues.
- Work with the Quality department on the resolution of problems.
- Work with Production, materials and Master Scheduler to determine kit priority and status.
- Report customer account activity to the Sr. Program Manager and Operations Manager.
- Handle all Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and temporary deviations. Coordinate delivery and cost impact changes and communicate these to the customer and customer team as required.
- Take direction from the Sr. Program Manager as required.
- Conduct customer meetings at Ascentron independent from the daily production meeting when required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 05/14/2021
16.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.