The Program Director will provide hands-on leadership and management for OUR CLIENT areas of service to ensure programmatic excellence and mission-related impact. This position will oversee program staff, quality service delivery/metrics, and budget management. As a part of the Leadership Management Team, the Program Director will participate in the development and implementation of appropriate clinical criteria and will meet regularly with the Executive Director to ensure goals are being met.
- Commitment to social justice and the mission of OUR CLIENT
- BA degree required in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, or a related field
- Master's Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years management and supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and time management skills with attention to details
- Ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing and challenging environments
- Interpersonal skill, both verbal and written
- Experience supervising and training staff, developing administrative systems and programs, and overseeing budgetary guidelines
- High comfort level working in diverse environments
- Strong knowledge of trauma informed care and Domestic Sex Trafficking preferred
- Valid Oregon driver?s license
- Must pass criminal background check and drug/alcohol screening
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 11/21/2018
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.