DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are seeking manufacturing/production workers for an assembly/manufacturing facility who has immediate full-time openings in various departments in Spokane Valley. Product lines may vary from metal parts, lighting/louver components, electronic buildup and hands on production.
Shift: 6am-2:30pm and 2pm-10:30pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in: mechanical, labor, production, manufacturing, construction, concrete and/or assembly.
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding, dusty environment.
- Able to lift 50lbs on continual basis
- Walk-ins welcome! Drop your resume or fill out an application out in our office at:
1319 N. Argonne Road, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
- Apply online at www.Work4PSI.com
- Simply call our Administrative Coordinator Lauren at 509.928.0369
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 11/12/2019
12.00 - 14.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.