DescriptionNOW HIRING FOR FOOD PRODUCTION WORKERS IN DALLAS, OR.
DO YOU WANT....WEEKLY PAY, ON THE JOB TRAINING, CAREER OPPORTUNITY AND MORE? YES?! THEN APPLY TODAY!
We are now hiring for food production, warehouse workers to work for a food processing facility located in Dallas Oregon.
We have several openings available for swing and graveyard shifts. We are looking to fill various general labor production positions to work in packaging, quality control, palletizing, mixing, as dryer attendants, and other production positions.
Working in a production facility handling dry and wet ingredients to create dried fruit products. Working in different areas of the facility, performing different tasks involved in the production process. Tasks include but are not limited to: mixing product, moving product, quality checking and packing product, as needed to create the desired finished goods to fulfill customer orders. Work with other employees to meet production needs. Handle product in accordance with process parameters, quality specifications, good manufacturing practices, plant safety standards and key plant performance measures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Visually inspect product
- Pack product
- Mix and stir ingredients as needed
- Properly handle raw materials
- Place products in dryers
- Gather, store, and open inventory items as needed to make new batches
- Forklift drivers ? use company forklift(s) to move production, store production, move pallets, etc.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Must be comfortable wearing work garments, including smock, hard hat (if required), face net (for those with facial hair), booties (if required), and latex gloves (as needed)
- Able to work in an open area, in hot and/or varying temperatures
- Must have excellent eye/hand coordination
- Ability to carefully handle raw material
- Understand and follow the Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Ability to learn to read and understand MSDS sheets
- Understand and follow Safety procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to stand all day, other than during meal and rest breaks
- Ability to make repetitive movements with hands and arms
- Ability to bend, lift (up to 35 lbs), stoop, and kneel as needed
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/28/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.