DescriptionProduction Workers Needed
It is preferred that applicants have 3-6 months of production experience, but we will train those who are motivated, have a positive attitude and are available to work. Shifts are between the hours of 7:30AM-3:30PM
- Performing production related duties
- Ensuring all work is done in compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Physical ability to operate production equipment
- Move, lift, and carry up to 40 pounds
- Able to stoop, bend, twist, reach, and perform repetitive movements of hands, arms, and shoulders regularly during the shift
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and multiple background checks.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/12/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.