DescriptionWhat to expect:
- Operate various tools and gauges
- Operate forklifts, Overhead, Gantry, and Jib Cranes
- Use gas metal cutting, burning and electrical welding equipment when necessary.
- Operate and maintain manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures, with assistance from maintenance personnel.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
*Company provides training on all machines
Monday - Friday only
Day Shift: 6:00am - 2:00pm
Swing Shift: 1:45pm - 9:45pm
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/29/2019
15.70 - 16.70
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.