DescriptionWe would love to talk to you about your prior experience and how that can launch you into a career level position of responsibility. The Production Scheduler is responsible for planning the work schedule for all manufacturing work cells and centers to ensure timely delivery to customers, while maintaining the maximum efficiencies. Ensure quality standards are followed. Plan daily ongoing manufacturing production schedules based on current and incoming orders and material availability to insure timely delivery of product to customers.
Plan daily ongoing manufacturing production schedules based on current and incoming orders and material availability to insure timely delivery of product to customers.
Analyzes individual work center loads and assign the work orders accordingly for maximum efficiencies, including maintaining multiple jobs running simultaneously.
Monitor, analyze and report performance to schedule of all production activities utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
Interface with the manufacturing team to promote a smooth production and order flow.
- Provide direction and improve manufacturing efficiencies.
- Coordinate shipments with customer service to maximize truckload weights and meet customer demands.
- Coordinate customer?s order timeframes with sales and customer service to provide best lead times, ensuring on-time delivery.
- The ability to recognize potential issues, report them and determine solutions.
- Work with manufacturing staff to determine the progress of work and completion dates.
- Support production scheduling systems for 4 off site production facilities
- Assist with inventory control and cycle counts
- Produce reports on lead time and forecasting.
- Back-up scheduler for in-bound and out-bound trucking.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing
- Read source documents such as reports and enter data in specific data fields for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data before entering into system
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
- Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or inventory databases to determine materials required and material priorities
- Maintain inventory of materials and supplies to meet production demands
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel on inventory matters
- File and maintain records
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and ability to utilize procurement software
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/26/2019
22.00 - 30.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.