DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are currently accepting applications for a Production Operator position for a liquid filling and packaging company in the Airway Heights area.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply!
- Very clean production facility
- Variety in daily tasks
- Flexible schedule with gaps between production orders
- Day, Swing and Grave shifts available
- Weekends off
- Long-term potential for the right candidate
- HS diploma/GED
- Able to follow all safety/FDA policies and procedures
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a continual basis
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal format
- MUST HAVE legible handwriting to record production data
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this. If you feel this would be a better fit for someone you know, please pass this message along and encourage them to apply!
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/07/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.