DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for Production Operators for our Junction City client!
Positions are full-time, Monday-Friday. **Candidates must be willing to work any shift as the schedule rotates every 6 weeks!**
The Production Operator is responsible for setting up, operating, troubleshooting and sanitizing
Shift Structure: Crews rotate Shifts every Six Weeks.
- Days - some employees are 5:00am to 1:30pm; some are 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Swing ? some 1:00pm to 9:30pm; some 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- Night ? some 9:00pm to 5:30pm; some 11:00pm to 7:30pm
Must be willing to wear PPE - work in food production facility
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates production line equipment including the following: industrial mixer, scales, printer labelers, ovens, cooling tunnels, high-speed packaging machinery and various other equipment related to food production
- Accurately measures and prepares food ingredients following written recipes
- Ensures packaging materials are set up according to customer specifications
- Performs sanitation of production equipment, parts and surrounding environment
- Records documentation to verify compliance with all required quality specifications and procedure checks for the assigned area
- Follows all safety, quality and GMP requirements of the position
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be detail oriented and able to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision and be a positive team player
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Forklift experience an asset
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/10/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.