DescriptionJob Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construct planters, raised beds, fence panels and other garden accessories
- Operate pneumatic guns and various sized saws and banders
- Grading and stacking wood on the outfeed of saws
- Packaging and labeling units of product for shipment
- Work outside in the elements at covered stations
- General labor and housekeeping
- 7am ? 3:30pm, Monday ? Friday
- No weekends and no overtime
- Busy season January ? June
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time doing repetitive lifting, pulling and/or moving of heavy objects
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Ability to transition smoothly from one task to another OR complete the same repetitive task for the entire day
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds
- Follow written and verbal sets of directions
- Maintain a consistent high level of product standard, packaging and accuracy
- Starting at $13/hour
- Additional wage increases will be available and based solely on merit, work ethic, job description, level of responsibility, and/or the physical requirements of the job
- This is a closed campus during business hours. There are refrigerators, toasters, and microwaves for employee use and a daily lunch truck.
- We value everyone?s safety, so friends and family members of employees are not allowed in the yard during business hours without consent from management.
- Dress accordingly for the weather and wear layers. Having waterproof shoes or boots and warm woolen socks will keep feet happy all day.
- There will be days where we have a late start or early release due to inclement weather. Announcements for late starts are put on our website.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/03/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.