DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Production Graphic Designer/Digitizer for our Coburg client!
This position is a full-time, 7am-4pm, temp-to-hire opportunity. $15/hr.
The Production Graphic Designer/Digitizer works in a team environment, under a high-production Atmosphere. They are a focused and detail-oriented individual who processes Embroidery & Patch Order Art Proofs & Digitizing
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Creating all types of Virtual Cap Embroidery Proofs for Customer approval
- Digitally Mapping Stitches (Digitizing) for Direct Embroidery
- Need to recognize, edit, adjust or re-size a design when there is a necessary change
- A Production-Level ability to use Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator & Wilcom Digitizing software
Candidates MUST have embroidery and digitizing experience to be considered.
- Computer Proficiency
- Corel Draw Software Knowledge
- Digitizing Skills
- Production Graphic Design Skills
- Embroidery Production Experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator Software
- Design Color/size coordination
- Math skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Able to focus under a distracting environment
- A team player
- The ability & willingness to learn new skills
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 09/10/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.