DescriptionAre you an experienced maintenance mechanic looking for your next position? Are you looking for competitive wages with a great benefits package?
We are looking for an individual that will be working under the Maintenance Manager. You will operate, maintain troubleshoot and repair all vehicles, machinery and equipment. Ensuring that things are getting done safely and on time. We are looking for someone that is professional and a positive role model for others.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, repairs and operates all company vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance on vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Ensures completion of work orders in a timely manner.
- Is available to provide coverage for on-call status as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Verifiable skills in welding, fabricating, hydraulics, maintenance and troubleshooting on vehicles, equipment and machinery.
- Must be able to operate vehicles, equipment and machinery.
- Must be able to set priorities and use judgment for knowing when to contact the supervisor for help in making decisions beyond own capability or authority.
- Ability to accept direct and specific instructions/directions from supervisors.
- Ability to plan and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain accurate records/logs.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work closely and cohesively with other employees.
- Valid drivers license, acceptable driving record, and proof of current vehicle insurance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift certification.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years on-the-job mechanical experience/training, with some vocational training and/or higher education preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and great benefits.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 7-3
To apply go to www.work4psi.com. While there you can upload your resume, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 01/22/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.