DescriptionSafely and efficiently process in-vitro diagnostic products by performing 100% quality control inspections. This involves certain packaging techniques used to inspect, sort, count, package, label, and stage products for further processing. This process requires documentation such as recording of scrap and time it took to complete specific tasks associated with packaging and assembly. Other tasks and responsibilities can be assigned to assist with certain company goals and objectives.
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Secure finished packaged items by staging them in assigned plastic containers with lids.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material
- Clean and remove damaged or otherwise inferior materials to prepare raw products for processing.
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or anomalies.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item and pack the items in cartons or containers
- Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with correct amounts in it or filling trays with the correct dosage.
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Clean packaging containers, line and pad crates, and/or assemble cartons to prepare for product packing.
- Attendance at monthly all employee Safety Meetings
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/09/2021
15.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.