DescriptionOur Client is proud to design and assemble quality products in the USA.
They design, engineer, and calibrate their machines all under one roof. They source as many components from North American manufacturers as they can, and insist the over-sea suppliers meet stringent quality control metrics and share in the practice of creating a great workplace for their employees.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to comply with all safety guidelines at all times
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching
- Able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Able to work 8-10 hour shifts standing
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Rotate to different positions multiple times per day
- Mostly standing, super repetitive
- Background and Drug screen required (does not include THC)
Medical/401K after hire on
Close to the bus route
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/25/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.