DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Production Administrative Assistant for our Coburg client!
The Production Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing personalized secretarial and general administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The PA will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the internal management teams? needs, as well as performing general HR duties as it relates to Operations.
This position is full-time, temp-to-hire, $15/hr. Mon-Friday, 8am-5pm.
The most qualified candidate for this role will have experience assisting within a production/manufacturing environment, and will have a comprehensive understanding of office productivity suites such as Microsoft Office and Windows operations systems.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Prepares reports for various departments within Operations by collecting and analyzing information following an established business cadence
- Maintains metrics for operations
- Blank Order prints
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs for use by the Operations Team
- Back up for production scheduling
- Requires strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience.
- The ability to follow verbal and written instructions is extremely important.
- Must be able to use Windows based programs/PC?s
- Must be able to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency and display an understanding of time management to meet goals
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary, occasionally on short notice
- Excellent time management/planning/organizing skills
- Ability to work in large volume, facing time constraints and stressful situations
- Experience with SAGE is a plus
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 09/10/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.