DescriptionProcess Operator - Vancouver Campus
- Operating complex machinery. Food machinery a bonus.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide using a calculator. Fractions/decimals a bonus.
- Accuracy when completing paperwork and MMRs.
- Familiarity w/ LOTO
- Very physical job 50 lbs min
- Forklift experience a bonus
- Must see color
- Operating all kitchen equipment to regulate dosing of raw ingredients and cooking process as defined by master manufacturing records to ensure product meets specifications.
- Must complete basic skills evaluation
- 1st shift $17.50/hr Mon-Wed every other Thurs 5am-5pm
- 2nd shift $17.50/hr Mon-Wed every other Thurs 5pm-5am
- 3rd shift $17.50/hr Fri-Sun every other Thurs 5am-5pm
- 4th shift $17.50/hr Fri-Sun every other Thurs 5pm-5am
Criminal check policy -3 Criteria:
- The nature and severity of the offense (violent, sex, theft/property loss, repetitive patterns) *minor, single misdemeanors are acceptable.
- Time passed
- The job relatedness
Exciting retention bonus we will be rolling out!
Apply online or in person today as we welcome walk-in applicants.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/07/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.